Jakar Yenla Dratshang

Jakar

Yongzin Ngagi Wangchuk built a small Dzong on a hilltop in Chamkhar valley in 1544 and named it as Jakar Dzong. The Dzong was destroyed by earthquake in 1817 but all the Nangtens were intact. The Royal Government renovated the Dzong. Today, the Dzong houses the Jakar Yenlag Dratshang of Choetse Rabdey and the district administration offices of Bumthang.



TOP

Contact US

ADDRESS : Zhung Dratshang Tewa, TASHICHODZONG,THIMPHU.
Phone No: +975 2 337085
Fax No:+ 975 2 323665

Copyright © 2015 ZHUNG DRATSHANG.